Value : ~n/a | Views : 472
Founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers in late-2017, Solana is a single-chain, delegated-Proof-of-Stake protocol whose focus is on delivering scalability without sacrificing decentralization or security.
Solana is airdropping between ~$0.55 to ~$500 in SOL tokens to the first 10,000 participants.
The rewards will be distributed as follow: the first 10,000 participants will get 0.76 SOL tokens each. One lucky participant who completes all the tasks will get $500 worth of SOL. Thousand lucky participants who complete all the tasks will get $15 worth of SOL each and three thousand lucky participants who complete all the tasks will get $5 worth of SOL each.
- Go to the Solana Airdrop form.
- Create an account at MXC exchange.
- Sign up for the newsletter.
- Join Solana on Telegram.
- Follow Solana on Twitter.
- Read the primer and complete the quiz at the bottom.
- Refer your friends to earn more SOL.