Value : ~n/a | Views : 1939
Civic enables people to take control and protect their identity. Through their decentralized architecture with the blockchain and biometrics on the mobile device, their platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third-party authenticator, or physical hardware token.
Civic Airdrop Referral Campaign is worth up to 25,000 CVC tokens. In order to get rewarderd, you need to join the waitlist and invite friends. The higher you rank, the more CVC tokens you will receive. The prizes are:
- The referrers ranked 1 – 500, will each receive 25,000 CVC tokens.
- The referrers ranked 501 – 5,000 will each receive 5,000 CVC tokens.
- The referrers ranked 5,001 – 25,000 will each receive 1,000 CVC tokens.
- The referrers ranked 25,001 – 100,000 will receive 500 CVC tokens. If more than 75,000 referrers exist in this prize tier, then only 75,000 referrers will be chosen at random by a manner to be decided in Civic’s sole discretion.
1. Pre-register for the waitlist for the Civic Airdrop by clicking on ''I'M IN''.
2. Verify your mail.
3. Download and create an account on the new Civic Wallet app when it becomes available. You need to do this within 90 days after the app is available. You will receive a mail with the exact date closer to the launch time.
4. Share your referral link to get higher on the waitlist. The higher, the more CVC tokens you will receive.
Note: In accordance with the United States Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control and other jurisdictions, the campaign is restricted for the following countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, Burma, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, Cyprus, Eritrea, Haiti, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Russia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, or Zimbabwe. Further, citizens or residents of the United States, Algeria, Bolivia, Egypt, Iraq, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates and Colombia are also excluded from this promotion.